With their beautifully finished EP-S pedals, the ergonomics specialist ergotec has slimmed down their EP Series by adding a model with sporty intentions. The inner guide rails were eliminated to offer more freedom to choose your individual foot position and save a few grams. The platform was slimmed down to a sportive 105 x 100 mm.
The EP-S pedal comes with an anatomically shaped, slightly curved platform that gets wider at the rear to adapt to the natural shape of your foot. This helps prevent numbness or pain in your feet. In addition, the low Q-factor makes sure you’ll have your hip, knee and foot all in line for a comfortable ride.
For good grip on the pedal in all situations, ergotec has equipped the EP-S with a combination of a sandpaper-like surface and a diamond pattern. A durable polyamide body and robust sleeve bearings make sure you can rely on your touring pedals.
• Ergonomic touring pedals
• Concave platform that gets wider at the rear
• Corrosion-free plastic body
• Grippy contact surface with diamond pattern and sandpaper
• Integrated reflectors for improved visibility in road traffic
• Material: polyamide/sandpaper
• Bearings: sleeve bearings
• Dimensions: approx. 105 x 100 mm
• Weight: approx. 346 g (pair)
In the box:
• 2x ergotec EP-S bike pedals (1 pair)