- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec M-99 rear-view bike mirror comes with a well-shaped, forged high-quality aluminium body. By turning the housing, the mirror can be used for both left and right mounting on your electric or traditional bike. Thanks to E certification, it is even approve for use on S-pedelecs or motorbikes. The spherical mirror comes with a 13 cm long arm, and its position is adjusted with a robust ball joint that offers 360° angle adjustment for a great view of what’s behind you.
• Well-shaped rear-view mirror with forged aluminium body
• Also approved for use on S pedelecs and motorcycles (E certification mark)
• Adjustable to your riding posture
• Mounts on bar ends (handlebar Ø 22 mm incl. bar end plugs)
• Mounts to the right and left side of the bar
• Required clamping width on handlebar: approx. 13mm – with optional cone adapter also suitable for inner bar mounting (product code: 2008866)
• 360° angle adjustment through solid ball joint
• Spherical mirror reduces blind spot
• Mirror size: approx. 12 x 7.5 cm
• Material: aluminium arm
• Weight: approx. 364 g
In the box:
• 1x ergotec M-99 rear-view mirror
The mirror is convex and thus makes visible objects look smaller than they actually are.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: