- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
ergotec M-Bar Sport handlebar MTB e-bike
Product code: 226488901
The developers have created an exciting MTB handlebar with a wide range of use and many variation possibilities regarding sitting position and grip wi... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The developers have created an exciting MTB handlebar with a wide range of use and many variation possibilities regarding sitting position and grip width. With the robust handlebar tube with a matching stem, enduro fans feel just as well as touring and all-mountain bikers.
The handlebar shape with its neutral axle offset makes sure that the normal grip position and handlebar clamping are well-aligned. This has the noticeable advantage that the handlebar – just like a flatbar – does not create a shortened posture, but an ergonomic grip angle instead. In this way, you can use the large backsweep and the grip length to adapt your effective sitting position to the profile of your track. Moreover, the generous handlebar width allows for a safe handling of your bike. A real alternative for cross-country and marathon riders.
· Stable MTB stabiler MTB e-bike handlebar
· Handlebar clamping Ø: 31,8 mm
· Width: approx. 780 mm
· Rise: 0
· Grip length: 180 mm
· Backsweep: 14°
· Approved total weight: 180 kg
· Ergotec Safety Level 6*
· Approved for hybrid bikes, MTB and e-bikes up to 25 km/h
· Suitable for display/light handlebar holder
· Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
· Material thickness: 2,8 / 2,4 / 2,8 mm
· Weight: approx. 420 g
* The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and handlebar have a different Safety Level, the lower level is indicated for the entire system.
Manufacturer’s ref. 16780001
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: