- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Racy or relaxed – the Octopus 2 stem by ergotec leaves it up to you to choose!
Since you can adjust the angle of your cockpit from -10° to +60°, you can adapt your riding position to your preferred style of riding.
• Robust Ahead stem with angle adjustment
• Intended use: Urban/Touring
• Low stack height allows for aerodynamic riding positions
• Adjustment scale for easy, precise adjustments
• ergotec Safety Level 4*
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 41 mm
• Rise: -10° to +60°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm
• Length: approx. 75 mm
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 140 kg
• Weight: approx. 245 g
In the box:
• 1x ergotec Octopus 2 stem
The optionally available ergotec faceplate for Octopus stems (product code: 2254481) allows you to fit a dynamo-powered front light directly to the stem.
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm