- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Octopus 50 stem counteracts cycling-specific physical problems in an elegant way. It does so by raising the basic height by 50 mm. Moreover, it provides you with an angle adjustment that helps you find your optimum torso/arm position. Pressure on the body’s supporting muscles is reduced and it is even more likely you will enjoy your next bike tours. The stem is made of 6061 T6 aluminium and has a handlebar clamping with Ø 25,4 mm.
• Angle-adjustable stable stem allows for different sitting positions
• Intended use: Urban/Touring
• 4-screw handlebar clamping with Ø 25,4 mm
• Length: approx. 110 mm
• Total height: approx. 94 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 41 mm
• Angle: - 0 +60°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm (with a reducing sleeve also suitable for threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 25,4 mm, see item no. 228261901)
• ergotec Safety Level: 4*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 140 kg
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 350 g
• 1 x ergotec Octopus 50 stem incl. fixing material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer’s ref. black 40192001
Manufacturer’s ref. silver 40192101
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm