- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
FIVE TEN FREERIDER PRO Flat Pedal MTB Shoes
from 99.95 € RRP €150.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233339704
Colour grey three/bronze strata/core black
The adidas FIVE TEN FREERIDER PRO flat pedal shoes represent a further development of the best seller FIVE TEN FREERIDER. The MTB shoes are even lighter, accommodate a wider range of foot shapes and feature a reinforced toe box as well as a STEALTH S1 sole for high grip and durability.
• MTB flat pedal shoes with an upper made of water-resistant, durable synthetic leather
• Reinforced and shock-resistant toe box
• Perforated tongue for increased breathability
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning
• STEALTH S1 sole with Dotty Rubber profile for unbeatable grip in wet and slippery conditions
The adidas FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes. Our shoe size conversion charts will help you convert across most sizes.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
In the box:
• 1 pair of adidas FIVE TEN FREERIDER PRO flat pedal cycling shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
Optimized sole with good shock absorption for mixed terrain. As it is extremely durable and robust, the sole is perfectly suited to demanding trails. STEALTH rubber particularly stands out for excellent slip resistance. The Dotty Rubber tread offers additional grip and a secure hold on pedal and ground.