- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The CARBON G.TUONO road shoes by GAERNE stand out for ideal power transfer and high breathability. The perforated upper material in combination with air channels within the EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON 10.0 sole ensures excellent ventilation during your training sessions. Thanks to the high stiffness of the full carbon sole, the innovative INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP and the TSS technology, you have full control and stability. With the help of the BOA L-6 Dial C, this road shoe fits snugly around your foot and is both easy to put on and take off.
• Road shoes for men with breathable AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
• EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON 10.0 sole
• Upper material with large perforations
• Closure system with one BOA L-6 DIAL C per shoe
• Removable TRANSPIRANT INSOLE
• INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP for optimal support around the heel
• Pleasant COMFORT FIT TONGUE for high comfort
• Ideal power transfer thanks to TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM
• Made in Italy
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard
• Weight: approx. 279 g (size EU 43) per shoe
In the box:
• 1 pair of GAERNE CARBON G.TUONO road shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM:
The shoe offers excellent breathability and wicks moisture to the outside for an optimal foot climate and ideal support.
EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON 10.0:
This full carbon sole unites lightness with absolute stiffness. With its thin design, it allows for optimal power transfer to the pedals – without energy loss. The two air channels within the sole ensure perfect ventilation. Two non-slip rubber sections provide a good grip for walking. This sole has a stiffness index of 10.
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well-ventilated. The shoes can be closed by pushing and turning the dials in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.