- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GAERNE G.ICE STORM MTB 1.0 GORE-TEX Winter Shoes
179.95 € RRP €269.95
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231751601
With the G.ICE STORM MTB 1.0 GORE-TEX winter cycling shoes by GAERNE, you can brave any weather. The integrated GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane makes the shoes absolutely wind- and waterproof and gives them good insulation qualities. The MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0 guarantees ideal grip and excellent stability in any terrain. The precise BOA Li2 dial can be adjusted with one hand even while riding.
• Breathable winter mountain bike shoes made from supple microfibre upper material
• Insulating, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane
• Elastic neoprene cuff with adjustable Velcro and pull tab
• Precise BOA Li2 dial with micro adjust
• Insulating midsole
• MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0 for maximum power transfer to the pedal
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN:
The GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane provides a perfect barrier against the cold thanks to insulating fibres, which makes it perfectly suitable for winter. It perfectly protects from rain, wind and snow while being extremely breathable: for dry and warm feet! In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, very robust and abrasion-resistant.
The new, groundbreaking Li2 dial from BOA gives the L-SERIES a slim, flat design, unprecedented resilience and improved durability. With its precise adjustability in both directions, the Li2 is the ultimate solution for a fast, easy, precise fit.
MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0:
The new MTB 2DENSITY SOLE from GAERNE’s research and development department is specifically designed for mountain bike shoes. Made from nylon and fibreglass, the sole is lightweight, stiff, thin and robust. The tread pattern guarantees best grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Two removable studs increase traction on muddy terrain. Stiffness index: 7
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps