- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Designed for user-friendly handling, the Garmin Edge 830 GPS bike computer is a reliable companion for your tours. The 2.6” touchscreen display allows you to plan tours and search for POIs without having to use the Garmin Connect web platform or the Garmin Connect Mobile App on your smartphone. Even though the size of the device is inspired by the compact Edge 820 predecessor model. Pro cyclists and hobby athletes can keep a close eye on route profile and training data with the Garmin Edge 830. The functional information centre impresses with excellent integration of compatible sensors for precise measurement of speed, cadence and heart rate as well as power in watts. Thanks to easy menu navigation and customisable data fields, you can view all important information – whether on road bike tours, ambitious mountain bike tours with lots of metres to climb or day tours with your touring bike. An integrated ambient light sensor makes sure you can perfectly read the display in all riding conditions.
Inside the compact information centre, there have also been some changes to further optimise performance and battery life. A high-performance processor makes for faster route calculation, map display and response, while the battery capacity allows for 20 hours of activity in GPS mode. In battery saver mode, you can ride for up to 40 hours without recharging. The reliable GPS navigation throughout Europe with clear turn-by-turn alerts is based on the pre-installed Garmin cycling map, incl. Popularity routing and integrated Trailforks contents for mountain bikers. Handling and menu navigation via touchscreen or side buttons are as intuitive as usual.
The Garmin Edge 830 bike computer allows you to plan, track, analyse and share your routes and training in detail. A large number of features and programmes support you on your tour and allow for precise analysis. Pre-installed apps like Best Bike Split and Training Peaks as well as integrated, extended Strava Live segments offer lots of possibilities. When pairing the computer with a smartphone or connecting it with sensors and power meters, you can use the entire range of features to improve your performance. Always keep an eye on your fitness level, training load and riding performance to plan your training accordingly. Data on gradient, distance and elevation gain help you climb steep slopes with ClimbPro, while alerts notify you of sharp curves ahead. With Connected Features you can individually adjust your Edge 830 to suit your needs and always stay in contact with friends.
• Garmin 830 GPS bike computer
• With sensitive touch display
• Display size: 2.6“ (6.6 cm)
• Display type: colour LCD
• Display resolution: 246 x 322 pixels
• Operation: via touchscreen and buttons
• Quickly attached thanks to turn-and-click mount
• 16 GB internal memory (stores up to 200 hours of ride time)
• Pre-installed Garmin cycle map of Europe for extended navigation (country-specific coverage)
• Route planning and POI search directly on the device
• Automatic ambient light sensor
• Lithium-ion battery
• Battery life: approx. 20 hrs (with GPS), 40 hrs (battery saver mode)
• Protection level: IPX7 waterproofing (covering immersion in water)
• Connectivity: ANT+, BLE, WLAN
• System requirements Garmin Connect: Apple iOS 10.0 or later / Android 4.4 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later
• GPS receiver (GPS/GLONASS/Galileo)
• Barometric altimeter
• Temperature display
• Display languages: CZE, DK, DE, ENG, ESP, FIN, FRA, GRE, HUN, ITA, CRO, NL, NOR, POL, POR (Brazil.), RUS, SWE, SLK, SLO
• Compatible with Charge™ Power Pack
• Varia™ connectivity
• Operating temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
• Size: approx. 82 x 50 x 20 mm
• Weight: approx. 79 g
• Plan your tours on the free Garmin Connect Web platform, on your smartphone with the free Garmin Connect Mobile App or directly on the Edge 830. Thanks to Trendline™ Popularity Routing you can be sure to always ride the most popular routes of your region. This is thanks to an algorithm that derives data from millions of tracked ride data from Garmin Connect™. If you should not know where to go, you can simply use the Roundtrip Routing function to get 3 route suggestions based on the data entered. Besides, you can upload past tours to ride them once again.
• Real bike navigation on cycle paths thanks to Garmin Europe map on OSM basis (coverage varies depending on the country, no guarantee for full map coverage), 10 million kilometres of routable roads and paths (incl. unpaved paths), 2.5 million POIs, extensive address entries (not for Malta), coverage: Germany, the Netherlands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal with Madeira and Azores, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain with Balearic Islands and Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, Vatican City (North America, Australia and New Zealand available for download subject to charge)
• Route Planner: Plan and create routes directly on the device
• Trendline™ Popularity Routing: Creates routes based on the most popular tracks from Garmin Connect™
• Active Routing: Route proposal according to selected activity (e.g. bike/road bike, mountain bike, touring bike, hiking etc.)
• Improved Roundtrip Routing: Suggests 3 routes calculated on the basis of distance, direction and starting point Besides, the computer uses the Trendline™ Popularity Routing function for a better route result
• Track navigation: Relive past rides or easily follow planned tours (Garmin Connect™) or tours from the internet
• ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort over the remaining ascent
• Back-to-Start: shows you the way back to the starting point
• Import of third-party gpx / tcx / fit files to Garmin Connect
• Audible and visual alerts for route navigation
• Training plans: Create personal training plans for more effective training
• Segments: Compete with others on determined sections
• MTB downhill analysis with Grit and Flow scores and jump analysis
• Virtual Partner® und Virtual Racer™: Compare your performance with past training sessions or with a pre-set average speed
• Improved performance analysis incl. Cycling Dynamics in combination with ANT+ heart rate sensor and power meter (e.g. Garmin Vector 3 power measurement system, product code: 2263927)
• Pre-installed Training Peaks Connect IQ App: Get workouts from your coach directly on your Edge 830
• Pre-installed Best Bike Split Connect IQ App: Plan and analyse your training to achieve your performance goals
• Pre-installed Strava Routes App: Access your Strava routes wirelessly and use them for navigation
• VO2max calculation and recovery assistant (optional with heart rate chest strap and powermeter)
• Improved Strava Integration: Routes and segments work closer together. In addition, you get more live feedback during your activity (e.g. on your daily best time)
• Customisable data pages (manage your data according to your needs), up to 10 data fields per page
• Auto Pause®
• Auto Scroll
• Auto Lap®
• Compatible with electronic Shimano Di2 and Sram eTap groupsets (for Shimano Di2 groups, you need an additional Shimano ANT+ sensor SM-EW-WU111 for integration into the E-Tube system, prod. code: 2238564)
• Group Track: Never lose sight of your group. Even if you get separated you can see where your mates are
• Live Track: Allows your friends, family and companions to track your activity in real time and estimate your time of arrival.
• Smart Notifications: notifications on incoming calls, text messages and emails (when paired with the smartphone via Bluetooth)
• ConnectIQ compatibility:
• Rider-to-rider messaging: Stay in contact and let your companions know when you need help. Send canned messages to group members directly from your Edge. For example: “Need mechanical help” / “Go on ahead” / “Running late” etc. What’s more, you can react on message or incoming calls with canned messages (only for Android and Windows).
• Emergency message and location notification thanks to built-in accelerometer Send your location manually if you need help and/or send an automatic message to your emergency contact in case of a crash.
• Sharp Curve Alert: Notifies you of sharp curves ahead while riding.
Connect yourself with all Varia safety products for increased safety on public roads.
• Varia Radar rear light: intelligent and powerful bicycle rear light (product code: 2275944)
In the box:
• Garmin Edge 830 GPS bike computer
• Handlebar/stem mount
• Aero handlebar mount for Ø 25.4 / 31.8 mm
• USB cable
Also available as Edge 830 MTB bundle with Garmin MTB mount, silicone sleeve, speed sensor 2 and remote control, see product code: 2288287.
For an optional Garmin Edge 830 Performance Bundle with speed sensor 2, cadence sensor 2 and HRM Dual chest strap see product code: 2288288.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: