- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. For best belt drive performance, Gates offers special rear sprockets for the CDX system made from robust and stainless steel.
This version is suitable for installation on Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14 gear hubs.
• CDX version (high-end version for high loads and best performance)
• Intended use: mountain bikes, e-bikes (front, mid and rear drive motor) and touring bikes
• For mud, sand, snow and ice as well as for all road conditions
• Groove in the centre (CenterTrack)
• High durability
• System Gates CDX
• Use: at the rear (sprocket)
• Material: stainless steel
• Mount: Rohloff (splined)
• Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14
The sprocket may only be fitted to frames approved by Rohloff. For the installation of the sprocket you need the Rohloff Carrier (e.g. product code: 2281785). In addition, you absolutely need a snubber for use with Gates and Rohloff.
For the Gates RMD Snubber for installation on traditional derailleur hangers see product code: 2289219.
For the Gates QR Snubber for installation on the quick-release axle, see product code: 2289219.
• 19 teeth
• 20 teeth
• 22 teeth
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x rear sprocket Gates CDX for Rohloff Splined