- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Not for fair-weather cyclists! The SASSONE softshell MTB jacket by GONSO is made for those who ride their bike in wind and weather. Water-repellent, windproof and breathable – these properties make the cycling jacket your loyal companion when riding through autumn. GONSO's own softshell material G-SHELL-STRUCTURE also impresses with its durability and high wearing comfort.
• Windproof women’s MTB jacket made from breathable softshell material
• With windproof and water-repellent G-SHELL-STRUCTURE membrane
• Water-repellent PFC-FREE surface treatment means road splash simply rolls off
• High stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip
• Key pocket at the front
• Two back pockets with zip
• Gripper elastic on bottom hem
• Drop tail
• Reflective design elements
• Close-fitting SEMI FIT
Material: 100% polyester
• Back length: approx. 68 cm (size 38)
In the box:
• 1 GONSO SASSONE softshell bike jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
The mountain bike softshell by GONSO is windproof and keeps you warm. Thanks to the waffle structure on the brushed inside, it is also particularly comfortable and robust.
• Optimal warmth insulation thanks to breathable membrane
• Fast moisture management
• Ideal temperature regulation
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.