- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GONSO SAVE THERM Primaloft Thermal All-Weather Jacket
159.95 € RRP €249.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231364506
Colour safety yellow
Whether for everyday wear or on a long tour, you can rely on the SAVE THERM PRIMALOFT thermal all-weather jacket by GONSO. Whenever you want to be on the safe side, it should be there. The lined rain jacket not only protects you from moisture and wind, it also keeps you really warm with its PRIMALOFT insulation.
• Men's universal all-weather, hooded cycling rain jacket
• Wind- and waterproof G-TEX membrane
• With warming PRIMALOFT SILVER insulation
• Water-repellent PFC-FREE surface treatment means spray water simply rolls off
• Ergonomically pre-formed sleeves
• Elastic hood neck
• Hood can be stowed in collar
• Drop tail
• Two zipped front pockets
• Adjustable hem
• Reflective design elements
• Close-fitting Semi Fit
Material: 100% polyester
• Back length: approx. 78 cm (size L)
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
In the box:
• 1 GONSO SAVE THERM PRIMALOFT thermal all-weather jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
Tops and trousers with this material offer optimal weather protection for your next bike tour.
• 100% windproof
• Waterproof up to a water column of approx. 10,000 mm
• Taped seams
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION 100% PCR:
This technical microfibre imitates the structure of down-based materials on recycled materials.
• Windproof, water-resistant, breathable
• Lightweight and compact
• Even pleasantly warm when wet
• Easy-care and fast-drying
• Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.