- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Not for fair-weather cyclists! The SILVES 2 softshell jacket by GONSO is made for those who ride their bike in wind and weather. Water-repellent, windproof and breathable – these properties make the cycling jacket your loyal companion when it gets wintry outside.
But that’s not all: GONSO's own softshell material G-SHELL also impresses with its durability and high wearing comfort. Featuring SILVER+, the material in this cycling jacket is also odour-resistant and thus made for top performances.
• Windproof men’s cycling jacket made from breathable softshell material
• With windproof and water-repellent G-SHELL membrane
• Anti-odour properties thanks to SILVER+ technology
• Water-repellent PFC-FREE surface treatment means road splash simply rolls off
• As part of the CORE COLLECTION suitable for versatile use
• High stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip
• Articulated sleeves
• Elastic cuffs
• Two-part rear pocket
• Gripper elastic on bottom hem
• Drop tail
• Reflective design elements
• Close-fitting Semi Fit
Material: 100% polyester
• Back length: approx. 72 cm (size L)
In the box:
• 1 GONSO SILVES 2 softshell cycling jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
The products of this collection are versatile and combine well thought-out functional features with high wearing comfort. This makes them suitable for various activities, whether mountain biking, road cycling or cycle touring.
The softshell material is characterised by both practical functional properties and high comfort.
• Optimal warmth insulation thanks to breathable membrane
• Fast moisture management
• Ideal temperature regulation
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
Textiles with this technology counteract the formation of odours thanks to their antibacterial properties.
• Environmentally friendly technology with silver ions reduces the growth of odour-causing bacteria
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.