- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The DISTANCE WINTER BIB TIGHTS+ MENS by GOREWEAR are your warmest companion! The wind- and water-repellent thermal fabric keeps you warm on your rides – no matter how long you're on your bike. While the optimised seam design offers a comfortable feel, the CENTRAL TORSO ARCHITECTURE ensures that the pad does not slip and always stays in the right place. Moreover, the EXPERT DISTANCE 2.0 seat pad is equipped with a GOREWEAR WINDSTOPPER cup in the front area, which offers both wind protection and breathability.
• Winter bib tights for men, e.g. for road cycling or gravel grinding
• Wind- and water-repellent thermal material
• Protection against road splash
• Optimised seam design for even higher comfort
• Mesh straps provide pleasant ventilation without constricting
• Thermal stretch inserts on hips and lower legs
• CENTRAL TORSO ARCHITECTURE for optimal mobility without slipping
• EXPERT DISTANCE 2.0 seat pad with GORE Windstopper CUP
• Partially made from recycled materials
• Close-fitting FORM FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material 49% polyester (recycled), 42% polyamide (recycled), 9% elastane
• Outside: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Inserts: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of GOREWEAR DISTANCE WINTER BIB TIGHTS+ MENS
Highlights & Technologies:
EXPERT DISTANCE 2.0 SEAT PAD:
Strategic placement of multiple foams of varying densities with a high-density, perforated Hybrid Cell System insert allows for a robust construction for reliable comfort and enduring performance. The use of body mapping ensures an anatomically optimised shape. The men's specific design reduces pressure and numbness in critical areas, while the anatomically-shaped wings and seamless construction minimise friction. The soft cover supports air permeability and moisture control. The GORE WINDSTOPPER cup in the front area offers both wind protection and breathability.
CENTRAL TORSO ARCHITECTURE:
For this design concept, the entire bib shorts were constructed around the seat pad. The construction is based on the seat pad design and the way it connects with the body and the tights. This keeps the chamois pad firmly in the right place – for a stable, and yet pleasant connection between the rider and their bicycle.
The close-to-the-body fit offers improved moisture management, thermal performance and aerodynamics. These products are worn directly against the skin or over a tight-fitting base layer. In some cases, compressive materials are used to support the muscles. This is indicated in the respective product description.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.