- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Hanseline carbon assembly paste
Product code: 227442401
Effective protection for sensitive carbon components – with the Hanseline carbon assembly paste, fitting carbon components becomes child’s play. Thank... more details
Basic price: €17.90 / 100ml
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Effective protection for sensitive carbon components – with the Hanseline carbon assembly paste, fitting carbon components becomes child’s play. Thanks to the particles contained, the assembly paste increases static friction, while also reducing the required torque. The solvent-free fitting lubricant is equally suitable for aluminium components on your bike. It provides good corrosion protection and also facilitates dismounting components at a later point of time. This does not only protect the sensitive material of your bike, yet also your nerves – and it makes tinkering on your bike even a bit easier.
• Fitting lubricant for carbon and aluminium components such as seat posts, front derailleurs, as well as handlebar and stem components
• Protects delicate carbon fibres
• Increases the friction coefficient and reduces thus the torque required
• Facilitates dismounting components by protecting them from seizing up
• Eliminates annoying cracking noises
• Good corrosion protection
• In practical tube for precise application
- Manufacturer`s ref.: