The lowered rear mount kickstand version Fix 663 T E Fix 18 T provides more space underneath the axle of 26 to 28 inch bikes. The longer head with a folding mechanism has a much larger distance to the centre of the rear axle. Therefore, it is the ideal solution in combination with coupling systems of bike trailers and additionally offers more foot space.
This kickstand is a form-fit stand solution for bikes with KSA 18mm dropout device on the chain stay. Black, simple, robust. Thanks to direct dropout fixing, the centre of gravity is directly above the high-strength kickstand – especially when using panniers or e-bike batteries – which ensures a secure stand, even on softer ground.
The broad, abrasion-resistant plastic foot reaches far up the tube and protects the tube coating when using Hebie’s folding mechanism. Besides, it helps you adjust the length of the stand to suit 26 to 28 inch bikes.
· Robust kickstand with longer head
· Also suitable for e-bikes
· Increases the distance to the rear axle to approx. 70 mm
· For direct dropout fixing KSA 18
· Form fit installation on rear stays
· Hole spacing 18 mm
· Large steel head, 3mm thick
· Broad plastic foot
· Low-maintenance spring mechanism
· Tool-free tube length adjustment
· For 26“ to 28“ bikes
· Max. load: 30 kg
· Corrosion-resistant coating
· Weight: approx. 340 g (incl. mounting material)
· Material: steel, plastic
· Incl. Niro screws M6 x 25