- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The IceToolz Xpert tap set contains hardened taps for cutting popular thread sizes by hand when installation components on the frame of your bicycle. No matter if you want to thread cut drilled holes for mudguard stays or re-thread damaged threads of derailleur hangers or pedal cranks: The high-strength taps ensure accurate screw connections. The double ended lever of the robust tap wrench lies perfectly in your hands for a good transfer of torque.
• Hard metal hand tap set
• Workshop quality
• For thread cutting metal after pre-drilling
• Cutting tap with flute
• Wear protection coating made of TiN (titanium nitride) or vaporised (VAP)
• Cuts metric coarse pitch threads and fine pitch threads
• Long tool life
• Precisely adjustable tap wrench
• Comes in a tool pouch with organizer
• Dimensions (pouch): approx. 27.5 x 9.5 x 3.5 cm
• Weight: approx. 615 g
• Material: HSS hard metal (drill), plastic
Sizes (Ø x pitch mm):
• M3 x 0.5 - (dropout alignment screws)
• M5 x 0.8 - (e.g. for bottle cages, mudguard bracket)
• M6 x 1.0 - (brake mount, large mudguard bracket)
• M10 x 1.0 - (derailleur hanger)
• 1/2" x 20 / FG 12.7 left + right - (pedal thread)
• 9/16 "x 20 / G 14.3 left + right - (pedal thread)
In the box:
• 8 taps
• Tap wrench
Not suitable for carbon! You should generally use cutting oil (e.g. product 49205800) for thread cutting to reduce the friction between cut chips and the cutting edges of the tool and to reduce the required torque.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: