- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The E-LITE ZIP elbow pads by ION have been awarded the ION SAVE OUR PLAYGROUNDS seal for their sustainable manufacturing methods. Thanks to their Velcro fasteners, they can be individually adjusted and offer you a medium-level of protection on All-Mountain and Enduro rides. The SAS-TEC foam hardens in the event of an impact to absorb the impact energy. Afterwards, the foam returns to its soft, flexible original shape.
The pad of the knee protector can also be removed. The seamless, robust layer on the front optimises the grip of the pads so that they do not slip if you fall.
• Light and close-fitting unisex MTB elbow protectors
• SAVE OUR PLAYGROUNDS – with the ION Sustainability Seal of Approval
• Pre-shaped, removable K-L1 LITE PAD for light to medium impacts
• Very flexible, thin, shock-absorbing SAS-TEC padding
• ULTRA_ARAMID surface for even better abrasion protection in the elbow area
• Individually adjustable with velcro fastener
Tip: You can find the matching E-LITE knee protectors by ION under the prod. code: 2321458.
• Main material: 75% neoprene (of which upper: 100% polyamide, foam: 100% chloroprene caoutchouc, 25% polyester
• Inserts: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
• Outer fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• Complies with EN 1621-1, level 1 standard
Safety made from foam. The high-quality, viscoelastic, soft foam protectors made of special SAS-TEC foam protect the human body during activities like motorcycling, mountain biking or skiing. After external forces or other impacts, the foam (the protector) returns to its original shape immediately. External forces like shocks or high pressure to one and the same spot won't damage the protector. Instead, it will keep its full functionality. As the protector is perfectly adapted to the back's anatomy, you will hardly notice it. Moreover, the protector impresses with a low weight and high flexibility. For increased safety on the bike.
SAVE OUR PLAYGROUNDS – FAIR & CLEAN CONTENT:
Items with this ION product seal stand for sustainability: ION is committed to using its resources, knowledge and connections to protect the environment in accordance with its motto: "We all have the chance to make a difference. Let us take a stand."
ION products with this seal must meet at least 3 sustainability criteria to receive this award. This does not mean that the product is 100% green and fully sustainable. However, it is a more environmentally-friendly version of comparable alternatives.
Synthetic fibre that was originally developed by DuPont. Nowadays, it is used for e.g. bulletproof helmets, tyres and bowstrings. The high-quality material offers outstanding tear and abrasion resistance, making it “ultra” perfect for all types of protectors.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 47220-5920 900