- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A fully equipped touring handlebar bag. An inner frame made of fibreglass reinforced polyamide provides exceptional stability. With large front pocket, document compartment, integrated rain cover, detachable shoulder strap and map compartment. On the top of the bag there is an additional transparent map compartment.
• Including KLICKfix adapter plate
For attachment to the handlebar you will need an optional KLICKfix handlebar mount:
• For handlebars with Ø 22 - 26 mm or Ø 31.8 mm (prod. code: 1519198)
• Universal Handlebar Mount for Ø 22 - 26 mm and 31.8 mm (prod. code: 1985586)
• Lockable Universal Handlebar Mount for Ø 22 - 26 mm and 31.8 mm (prod. code: 1985610)
• Handlebar Mount especially for e-bikes (prod. code: 1985647)
• Lockable Handlebar Mount especially for e-bikes (prod. code: 1985638)
• Caddy Handlebar Adapter (prod. code: 2275865)
• Handlebar Mount for the stem (prod. code: 824057)
Dimensions: approx. 26 x 22 x 16 cm
Volume: approx. 8 l
Weight: approx. 800 g
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: