The KMC X8.93 chain for 8-speed systems stands out for high wear resistance. The chain’s high durability results from a combination of abrasion-proof steel alloys with high production quality. Together with the X-Bridge Technology, the surface treatment of the outer plates allows for fast and smooth shifting. With a discreet two-colour design, the X8 chain is an attractive design feature you’ll maybe only recognize at a second glance.
• Optimized for 8 speed systems
• 114 chain links
• Size: 1/2"x 3/32"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 7.3 mm
• Reinforced pins
• Extra stretch-proof
• Smooth and silent running
• Nickel-plated outer plates
• Excellent shifting performance with X-Bridge
• X-Durability for a long service life
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 296 g
• Compatible with 6/7/8 speed Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo
• Incl. MissingLink CL573R (suitable for multiple use)
The missing link is suitable for multiple use. When replacing a worn chain though, you should also replace the missing link.