- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The compact, lightweight, high-strength wire rope cutter by Knipex even easily cuts through high-strength wire ropes of up to 4 mm. When used in your bicycle workshop, the high-end cable cutter promises precisely cut inner and outer gear and brake cables. Precision cut edges ensure low-friction cable movement for improved shifting and braking performance.
• Double-mounted box joint design for high stability
• Inductively hardened cutting edges, hardness approx. 64 HRC
• Comfortable working thanks to opening spring
• Secured by locking device during transport
• Material: ball bearing steel
• Cutters/head: blued
• Handles: multi-component plastic covers
• For wire ropes up to Ø 4.00/1960 Nmm²
• Dimensions: approx. 160 x 60 x 22 mm
• Weight: approx. 190 g
In the box:
• 1x Knipex wire roper cutter/cable cutter
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: