- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Kryptonite EVOLUTION Ground and Wall Anchor
53.95 € RRP €85.00
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 229580701
Why don’t use a chain to lock your bike at home, too?
The EVOLUTION wall and ground anchor by Kryptonite offers a permanent locking point to lock your bike to in your own four walls. Whether in your apartment, cellar or garage – this anchor helps you protect your bike from theft without having to lock your bike to a heating pipe or similar. The wall anchor comes supplied with bolts for direct installation into the cement wall or floor. The Kryptonite EVOLUTION is also suitable for use outdoors to secure your bicycle to the garage or house wall. A 14mm special carbon alloy steel shackle and a hardened steel base plate offer great resistance against attacks while you’re not at home.
• High-strength anchor for bike locks
• Ideal to secure bikes, electric bikes and motorbikes
• May be used as a wall or ground anchor
• For indoor and outdoor use
• Compatible with most common bike locks
• The bolts are protected by ball bearings for additional security
• Material: carbon alloy steel (shackle), hardened steel (base plate), plastic (body mount cover)
• Shackle: approx. 14 mm Ø
• Security level: Silver (SOLD SECURE tested for bikes)
• Weight: approx. 950 g
In the box:
• 1x Kryptonite EVOLUTION ground/wall anchor
• 4x mounting bolts incl. steel plugs and steel ball inserts
• 16mm cement anchor bolts and hex wrench
For maximum anti-theft protection, we recommend using a bike lock with a high security level. Please note that when combining the EVOLUTION anchor with a compatible lock, the lower security level will apply.
By using the steel ball, the hexagon socket of the steel bolts is permanently locked. Once installed, the ground/wall anchor may only be removed with great effort.
- Smartphone operated:
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: