- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The major advantage of chain locks is that they can be easily packed away: The can be comfortably folded and packed into a bag. Another possibility is to wrap them around the seat post or to sling them over the shoulder.
However, the New York Chain also offers its users a very high level of security thanks to 12 mm thick six-sided chain linkes made of 3 times hardened manganese steel. The Evolution series 4 disc lock comes with a 14 mm hardened Kryptonium steel shackle. Moreover, the reinforced high security disc cylinder lock is protected from drilling.
· 14 mm thick shackle made of hardened Kryptonium steel
· Thick six-sided chain linkes made of 3 times hardened manganese steel
· Double locking mechanism to protect from unauthorized opening through twisting
· Reinforced high security disc cylinder lock for protection against drilling and picking
· A cover protects the locking cyclinder from water and dirt
· Weatherproof vinyl coating protects from damages
· Nylon cover of the chain links protects from damages
· Security level: 9 (of 10 of Kryptonite's classification system)
· Advanced theft protection (ATPO) for registered locks, information and registration via the Kryptonite website: http://www.kryptonitelock.de/de/customer-service/register-for-anti-theft.html
· Key Safe Programme: replacement keys for registered locks can be reordered; information and registration via the Kryptonite website: http://www.kryptonitelock.de/de/customer-service/register-keys-combination.html
· Incl. 3 keys, one with light
· Chain length: 100 cm
· Weight: approx. 3.92 kg
· Manufacturer's ref. 999515
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: