- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
It's incredible how powerful the Cando USB rear light by Litecco is, given that it is only as big as a match. Thanks to this compact size, it easily fits into any trouser or jersey pocket.
The luminous signal of this little light has a reach of several hundred metres and additionally offers great lateral visibility to help other road users estimate the distance. On long tours, the handy tail light impresses with a long battery life. Once recharged via USB, the light is ready for the next tour.
A click mechanism allows you to flexibly fix the rear light on the seat tube or your backpack or pannier. Modern electronics, high-quality LEDs and the powerful lithium-polymer battery guarantee reliable performance as well as high durability.
· USB bike light
· Battery charge indicator
· Robust screw clamp bracket
· Easy to fit and remove
· Multifunctional click system with integrated clip
· Visibility up to 300 m
· 2x High Power LEDs
· Big on/off switch
· Beam angle: 220°
· StVZO approved for all bikes, certification mark K 1042
· Weight: approx. 28 g
· Battery life: up to approx. 8 hrs
· Charging time: approx. 2 hrs
· Protected from spray according to IPX4
· Lithium-polymer battery
· 3-year manufacturer guarantee
· Material: plastic
· Dimensions: approx. 48 x 32 x 29 mm
In the box:
· Litecco Cando battery-powered rear light
· Screw clamp for tube Ø 25-31 mm
· Screw clamp for tube Ø 10-18 mm
· USB charging cable
- Rechargeable battery:
- Standard battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: