- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Click in, turn on, and ride. The G-Ray.2 USB rear light from Litecco offers extra safety with an integrated brake light. Intelligent sensor technology detects any deceleration and lights up the bright brake light in the rear light to warn traffic behind the bike.
It helps you stay noticeable even in thick traffic and also provides extra security on country roads. Since the G-Ray.2 rear light is extremely bright, it provides increased visibility for traffic coming from behind or the side. In the automatic mode, the ambient light sensor ensures that the rear bike light turns on automatically with dusk. For better visibility, this mode keeps the brake light active even in daylight, without turning on the rear light.
Thanks to the integrated terrain scan control technology (TSC), the motion control sensor of the G-Ray.2 lamp can reliably differentiate between road unevenness and actual braking – avoiding false activation of the brake light.
A further practical feature is the automatic switch-off, which automatically turns off the LED rear light after four minutes without movement.
You can attach Litecco’s bright rear light with a click-holder to your bike’s frame or seat post or use the integrated clip to attach it to your backpack. The modern operating technology, high-quality LEDs, and powerful lithium polymer battery promise reliability and longevity for the G-Ray.2 light.
• Bright, rechargeable rear light with a sensor-controlled brake light functions
• Ambient light sensor turns on light automatically at dusk
• Automatically switches off after 4 min. of no movement
• Multifunctional click-holder for flexible attachment
• Integrated clip for bags or bike trailer
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
When mounted, the rear light needs to be at a 90° to the ground so that the Litecco G-Ray.2 can calibrate itself.
• StVZO compliant: yes
• Battery type: built-in, 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery pack
• Number of LEDs: 1 (high power LED)
• Lateral visibility: yes
• Battery life: up to 12 hours
• Battery indicator: yes
• Light/dark sensor: yes
• Light modes: 2 (mode 1: automatically turns on at dusk (ambient light sensor) and brake light feature which is active with or without the rear light; mode 2: rear light is always turned on)
• Brake light function: yes (with terrain scan control for differentiating between road unevenness and braking)
• Visibility rear light: up to approx. 400 m
• Visibility brake light: up to approx. 1000 m
• Automatically turns off: yes (after 4 minutes of no movement)
• Compatible diameters (holder): Ø 18 mm, 25 mm to 32 mm
• Protection rating: IPX4
• Dimensions: approx. 58 mm x 18 mm x 39 mm
• Weight: approx. 44 g
In the box:
• 1 Litecco G-Ray.2 rechargeable rear bike light with brake light
• 1 Click mount
• 1 USB cable
Optional accessories at ROSE:
• Litecco Rear Light Holder Cando / G-Ray for luggage racks (product code 2278247)
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: