- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the CYCLING SKULL CAP underhelmet cap by Löffler you are perfectly protected in the cold season, because thanks to the moisture-wicking TRANSTEX material it provides ideal thermoregulation. For extra comfort, the cycling cap comes with attached ear flaps made of insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR, so that your ears are well protected even in strong wind.
The under-helmet cap is your ideal partner when riding in winter and feels great under standard bike helmets.
• Lightweight and insulating unisex cycling cap for the cold season
• TRANSTEX INSIDE: moisture-wicking lining
• Offers ventilation, elasticity, thermoregulation
• Cut ear piece made of THERMAL INNER VELOUR
• Minimalist design, fits under almost all common bike helmets
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• Main material: 57% polypropylene, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
• Lining material: 75% cotton, 25% polypropylene
Löffler's two-layer knitting technology that has proven successful in the market for more than four decades. The material comes with an inner layer made of polypropylene that wicks sweat away from the skin and remains dry itself. The outer layer made of cotton absorbs moisture and ensures constant evaporation. If the material is used for a garment, even partially in strategic places, it is labelled with Transtex Inside.
• Elastic, close-fitting with optimal freedom of movement
• Fast moisture transfer to keep the body dry
• Warm, with reliable thermoregulation
• Soft, pleasant touch
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. THERMAL INNER VELOUR is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001