- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
It’s windy, chilly and grey outside? Whatever! The M BIB TIGHTS WS Windstopper bib tights by Löffler are your ideal partner in the cold season. The multi-sport bib impresses with its clever mix of materials, with which you can brave wind and weather. At the front, the windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS keeps the wind at bay, while at the back, insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR meets fast-drying TRANSTEX. The water-repellent finish makes wheel spray simply roll off and is PFC-free. Another plus for the environment: Recycled materials were used for the production of the men's bib tights.
• Long multi-sport bib tights for men, made from a clever material mix
• With windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS at the front
• Back panel made of insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR
• TRANSTEX INSIDE: fast-drying lining at the back
• Water-repellent PFC FREE finish means wheel spray rolls off
• Mesh straps
• Mesh straps
• Without seat pad
• Reflective design elements
• Made using recycled materials
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• TIGHT FIT
• Main material: 59% polyamide, 30% polyester, 11% elastane
• Lining material: 66% polyester, 25% cotton, 9% polypropylene
WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS:
The ultra-thin protective membrane with high breathability reduces the wind chill effect and the risk of overheating.
• Warmer 3-layer softshell material made of recycled polyester
• Absolutely windproof membrane
• Breathable RET < 9 m² PA/W
• PFC-free, water-repellent DWR finish
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. It is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
Löffler's two-layer knitting technology that has proven successful in the market for more than four decades. The material comes with an inner layer made of polypropylene that wicks sweat away from the skin and remains dry itself. The outer layer made of cotton absorbs moisture and ensures constant evaporation. If the material is used for a garment, even partially in strategic places, it is labelled with Transtex Inside.
• Elastic, close-fitting with optimal freedom of movement
• Fast moisture transfer to keep the body dry
• Warm, with reliable thermoregulation
• Soft, pleasant touch
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
Garments with this fit are highly elastic and sit athletically tight on the body.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 27506 990
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With straps, Without seat pad
- Slim fit