- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The M BIKE L/S JERSEY EVO23 by Löffler is ideal for demanding tours on colder days, because the THERMAL INNER VELOUR used offers you high freedom of movement in combination with pleasant warmth. The inner collar of the long-sleeved shirt is equipped with TRANSTEX, a functional material that ensures ideal moisture management.
• Long-sleeved and warm cycling jersey made of a material mix for men
• Equipped with highly elastic THERMAL INNER VELOUR
• TRANSTEX INSIDE: Fast drying, blended fabric on inner collar for optimal moisture transfer
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip
• Raw cut cuffs
• Three-compartment rear pocket
• Anti-slip silicone bottom hem
• Drop tail
• Reflective design elements
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• SLIM FIT
• Main material: 56% polypropylene, 21% modal, 20% cotton, 3% elastane
• Lining material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. THERMAL INNER VELOUR is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
Löffler's two-layer knitting technology that has proven successful in the market for more than four decades. The material comes with an inner layer made of polypropylene that wicks sweat away from the skin and remains dry itself. The outer layer made of cotton absorbs moisture and ensures constant evaporation. If the material is used for a garment, even partially in strategic places, it is labelled with Transtex Inside.
• Elastic, close-fitting with optimal freedom of movement
• Fast moisture transfer to keep the body dry
• Warm, with reliable thermoregulation
• Soft, pleasant touch
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
Löffler’s Slim Fit cycle clothes come with an athletic, dynamic cut. Whether used for trousers or jerseys, this fit is figure-shaping and body-hugging. Thanks to the elastic properties, the pieces adapt optimally to your preferred sports.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 27107 495
- Sleeve length:
- Slim fit