- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The M TIGHTS CARBON WS WARM cycling trousers by Löffler keep the cold away from your legs, because thanks to the windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS at the front and the insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR at the back, they are your ideal partner in the cold season. In addition, the thermal tights impress with their water-resistant and environmentally-friendly finish which allows road splash to simply roll off, as well as with their back pocket.
• Long, warm thermal cycling tights for men, made from a clever material mix
• With windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS at the front
• Back panel made of insulating THERMAL INNER VELOUR in carbon look
• Water-repellent PFC FREE finish means wheel spray rolls off
• Elastic drawstring waistband
• Key pocket on the back
• Reflective design elements and reflective leg zippers
• Made using recycled materials
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• TIGHT FIT
• Main material: 56% polyester, 33% polyamide, 11% elastane
• Lining material: 100% polyester
WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL WARM BY GORE-TEX LABS:
The ultra-thin protective membrane with high breathability reduces the wind chill effect and the risk of overheating.
• Warmer 3-layer softshell material made of recycled polyester
• Absolutely windproof membrane
• Breathable RET < 9 m² PA/W
• PFC-free, water-repellent DWR finish
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. THERMAL INNER VELOUR is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
Garments with this fit are highly elastic and sit athletically tight on the body.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 27514 990
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without straps
- Slim fit