- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the WINDSTOPPER HAT FLAPS by Löffler, you can brave cold headwinds, since it comes with the windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS in the forehead area. In addition, the THERMAL INNER VELOUR keeps you pleasantly warm, while the TRANSTEX material uses its moisture-wicking properties to keep your head comfortably dry. The versatile hat is your ideal partner in the cold season and feels just as comfortable under standard bike helmets as it does when jogging, hiking, walking or during other outdoor activities.
• Light and warm unisex winter hat for the cold season with THERMAL INNER VELOUR
• For versatile use in sports, e.g. as underhelmet cap or for hiking
• Windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS in the forehead area
• TRANSTEX INSIDE: moisture-wicking lining
• Offers high breathability, elasticity, thermoregulation and warmth
• Ear flaps
• Minimalist design, fits under almost all common bike helmets
• Reflective design elements
• Made using recycled materials
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
For the matching WINDSTOPPER HEADBAND FLAPS by Löffler see prod. code: 2338166.
• Main material: 48% polyamide, 42% polyester, 10% elastane
• Lining material: 59% polyester, 23% cotton, 18% polypropylene
THERMAL INNER VELOUR:
The highly elastic fabrics with excellent two-way stretch retain their shape and provide high freedom of movement for pleasant wearing comfort. THERMAL INNER VELOUR is slightly brushed inside, insulating, breathable, fast-drying, sturdy and easy-care.
WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS:
The ultra-thin protective membrane with very high breathability reduces the wind chill effect and the risk of overheating.
• Lighter 3-layer softshell material made of recycled polyester
• Absolutely windproof membrane
• Very breathable RET < 6 m² PA/W
• PFC-free, water-repellent DWR finish
Löffler's two-layer knitting technology that has proven successful in the market for more than four decades. The material comes with an inner layer made of polypropylene that wicks sweat away from the skin and remains dry itself. The outer layer made of cotton absorbs moisture and ensures constant evaporation. If the material is used for a garment, even partially in strategic places, it is labelled with Transtex Inside.
• Elastic, close-fitting with optimal freedom of movement
• Fast moisture transfer to keep the body dry
• Warm, with reliable thermoregulation
• Soft, pleasant touch
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.