Lunivo’s powerbank is a large, rechargeable energy storage that allows you to recharge your smartphone, navigation device, bike lights or other USB compatible devices. This increases the battery life of your devices and thus allows you to extend your bike tours before requiring a power source.
The capacity of the Lunivo powerbank is sufficient for at least one full charge of most smartphones. For some navigation devices it might even be enough for several charges. Thanks to the flexible mount, you can attach the extra battery quickly to the handlebar of your bike and connect it with your smartphone or another device easily via USB cable. Three LEDs show you the remaining battery capacity of the powerbank.
When you park your bike, you can easily remove the powerbank from its mount and take it with you. This way, the Lunivo powerbank becomes a practical companion even without bike.
• Mobile powerbank for charging compatible USB devices
• Integrated display of remaining capacity
• Rubber covers protect USB sockets from moisture and dirt
• Incl. handlebar mount for fast attachment and removal
• Housing material: plastic
• Battery type: lithium-ion battery
• Battery capacity: approx. 10,000 mAh (37 Wh)
• Nominal capacity: approx. 5,900 mAh (5V/2.1A)
• Input current (via micro USB): 5 V / 2 A
• Output current (via USB): 5 V / 2.1 A (max.)
• Length of USB cable: approx. 20 cm
• For handlebar diameter (mount): Ø 18 mm to 32 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 112 mm (length) x 43 mm (width) x 25 mm (height, without mount)
• Weight: approx. 195 g
In the box:
• 1 Lunivo Powerbank
• 1 Handlebar mount
• 1 USB charging cable