- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Magura HS-22 is based on the proven HS-33 and HS-11 series. The core competences of these braking systems are as usual their high quality, easy assembly and service-friendliness. In addition to a very good brake hose, this braking system offers you two further features: a tool-free lever reach adjustment to meet your individual demands and what's more, the revised brake piston comes with the HS EASY MOUNT standard.
The advantage is an easy assembly and better handling thanks to three independent adjustment options, which leads to a 25% time saving compared to the usual EVO 2 mounting.
Moreover, the EASY MOUNT technology offers you easy adjustment in case of a rim replacement with wider or narrower rims. A lateral run-out during a bike tour can also easily be compensated – simply open the upper screw slightly and adjust it steplessly with the EASY MOUNT lever.
· closed system without expansion chamber
· Carbotecture brake handle and brake lever
· Carbotecture 3-finger brake lever (can be mounted left or right)
· TPA (Turbo Pad Adjuster) integrated into the brake lever for a tool-free pad wear adjustment
· tool-free lever reach adjustment (3 steps)
· easily adjustable by turning the EASY MOUNT
· divided clamp for a fast brake lever installation and removal
· also suitable for Manitou forks with Reverse-Arch system
· for a tyre width up to 2.5"
· suitable for a rim width of 18 - 28 mm
· brake deceleration: 4,2 m/s2
· weight per single brake: approx. 400 g
· brake medium: Magura Royal Blood
Including: 1 brake for front or rear wheel, hose length: 2.000 mm (cuttable), bled and filled ready for mounting, with quick-release, black brake pads, fixing screw and mounting plate
· manufacturer's ref.: 2700846
- Manufacturer`s ref.: