The hydraulic rim brakes from Magura’s Hydro-Stop family have already offered reliable braking performance for years. The “smallest” representative of the popular HS brakes and thus the entry-level model of the successful product line is the Magura HS11 – followed by the HS22 and HS33. This brake is in no way inferior to its big brothers, but rather combines their virtues like high braking performance, high reliability and excellent ease of servicing with an excellent value for money.
Thanks to a closed hydraulic system and the use of Magura Royal Blood mineral oil, the Magura HSss offers excellent reliability for MTBs, travel and touring bikes as well as e-bikes featuring traditional rim flanges. It is usually not necessary to replace the brake fluid at all and mechanical wear isn’t part of the system’s vocabulary.
The robust and discreet brake is mounted with the proven and uncomplicated EVO2 system.
• Fully hydraulic rim brake for front or rear wheel
• Closed system without expansion tank
• Easy to mount with cantilever EVO2 system
• Carbotecture brake bracket and lever
• Carbotecture 3-finger brake lever (mounts on the left or right side)
• Pad wear adjustment with T-25 star wrench
• Easy to adjust and low-maintenance
• Split clamp for fast brake bracket installation and removal
• Also suitable for Manitou forks with Reverse Arch System
• Accommodates tyres with a maximum width of 2.5"
• Suitable for rims with a width of 18 - 28 mm
• Hose length: approx. 2000 mm (trimmable)
• Weight per brake: approx. 435 g
• Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood
• Filled ready for installation and bled
In the box: 1x brake for front or rear wheel, hose, quick release, black brake pads, bolt and mounting plate