- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A sporty, fully hydraulic HS33 R rim brake that is suitable for trekking bikes as well as for fitness bikes and mountain bikes. Due to the lever shape it does not only look good, but is also significantly lighter than its predecessor.
· Closed system without compensation reservoir
· Composite brake grip with ergonomic 2-finger aluminium brake lever (for left and right mounting)
· TPA (Turbo Pad Adjuster) integrated into the brake lever for pad wear adjustment without tools
· Adjustable brake lever reach
· Split fixing clamp for fast brake grip assembly and disassembly
· Also suitable for Manitou forks with Reverse Arch system
· Tyre width up to 2,5" possible
· Suitable for rim width of 18-28 mm
· Brake retardation: 4,2 m/s²
· Weight per single brake: approx. 449 g
· Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood
Delivery includes: 1 brake for front or rear wheel, cable length: 2.000 mm (trimmable), filled ready for assembly and bled, with quick releases, black brake pads, fixing screw, mounting plate and Brakebooster EVO 2
- Manufacturer`s ref.: