- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the Crossride UB MTB rear wheel, Mavic offers modern technology for high performance and better handling, even for classic 26" MTBs with rim brakes. And with a real Mavic look. Its UB rim is specially designed for rim brakes. It impresses with hardened rim drillings for maximum stability and durability. With 20 spokes, it rotates on the robust aluminium hub body around the steel axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
The optimised, asymmetric lacing on the rear wheel ensures stiffness for dynamic climbing or impulsive accelerating when off-roading. In combination with the FTS-X freewheel, this proven system wheel does not need to fear somewhat tougher use. The Mavic Crossride UB MTB rear wheel combines quality, efficiency and reliability.
• UB Control (Usiné Brut Control): Subsequently machined rim flanges improve braking efficiency and prevent unpleasant brake judder.
• QRM Auto (Qualité de Roulements Mavic Auto): Smooth-running, double-sealed and maintenance-free industrial bearings with high dimensional accuracy and self-adjusting bearing preload.
• FTS-X Freewheel Technology: The robust Force Transfer System X freewheel is designed for the toughest MTB use.
• H2 (Hammer Hardening): Special cold work hardening in the critical spoke hole area where the load is highest.
• Rim material: S6000 Aluminium
• Wheel size: 26"
• Tubeless ready: no
• Rim profile: hollow chamber (symmetrical)
• Rim seam: pinned
• For rim brakes
• CNC machined aluminium rim flanges (UB Control)
• Rim width: approx. 22 mm
• Rim depth: approx. 19 mm
• Inner rim width: 17 mm
• ETRTO: 17 - 559
• For Schrader valve (Ø 8.5 mm)
• Spokes: straight, aero profile
• Spoke material: steel
• Number of spokes: 20 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross on the right, radial on the left
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Hub material: aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Freewheel: FTS-X (FTS-L with MTB pawls)
• Compatibility: 8/9/10-speed SHIMANO/SRAM cassettes
• Bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Hub width: 9 x 135 mm (quick release)
• Weight: approx. 920 g
• Recommended tyre width: 1.0“- 2.1“ (25-53 mm)
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use - ASTM Category 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
In the box:
• 1 Mavic Crossride UB MTB rear wheel SHIMANO 26" for rim brake
• 1 Mavic BR101 quick release
The Crossride UB rear wheel is only suitable for rim brakes.
Only for frames and forks with quick-release dropouts.
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM