- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MaXalami Sausage Water Hi-Fibre Tire Sealant
from 5.90 € Basic price: €9.08 / 100ml
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Hi-Fibre Sausage Water by MaXalami is not fit for human consumption, yet this effective tire sealant reliably seals your tyres. The high-quality sealing milk generally lasts over 6 months, before it needs to be refilled. It is not necessary to clean the inside of the tyre before refilling. Thanks to its special consistency and the use of synthetic latex, the sealant does not spill around in the tyre, but stickst o the entire tyre interior. What’s more, the MaXalami Sausage Water Sealant does not lump and does not separate into its components. It is skin-friendly and compatible with CO2 cartridges. Bon appétit.
• Highly efficient tyre sealant for MTB and Road
• Suitable for all tubeless systems
• Made from synthetic latex with microfibre particles
• Seals cuts and holes of up to 6 mm size
• Seals porous tyres and the tyre bead at the rim
• Lasts over 6 months and does not lump
• Efficient in temperatures of –20 °C up to +70 °C (Freezes in lower temperatures, yet retains its positive, sealing qualities after defreezing)
• Can be used with CO2 cartridges
• Free of ammonia
- Manufacturer`s ref.: