- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The removable Lumotec IQ-X E ML 150 front light, which belongs to the MonkeyLink CONNECT system, promises great road illumination for high speed e-bike rides. The cool front light fits into the versatile handlebar holder, the Ergotec Swell stem bracket, or directly to a MonkeyLink stem with a built-in mount for the Interface Bike CONNECT. The attached CONNECT front light is powered by the e-bike battery and can be controlled via the display, provided that the Interface Bike CONNECT is inserted into the bracket to serve as a connection to the power supply. Therefore an additional battery is not required. The Lumotec IQ-X E ML 150 CONNECT headlight is easy to plug in and remove – fast, simple and intuitive.
The elegant aluminium housing has a compact shape which conceals the modern LED-IQ2 light technology. It throws a homogeneous light field onto the dark roadway with an impressive 150 lux, shines with near-field illumination and ends in an intense high beam. A sensor switches between daytime and nighttime mode automatically. It is supported by the light elements on each side of the chic lamp body, providing better lateral visibility.
• Compact and powerful front light for e-bikes / pedelecs limited to a pedal support up to 25 km/h
• Quick attachment to a compatible MonkeyLink bracket
• Self-locking magnetic system
• Built-in e-bike display controls
• Internal power supply via e-bike battery
• LED IQ2-Tec technology for a homogeneous light field with wide close-up illumination
• StVZO-approved for all types of bikes
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for standard bikes (RECHARGE) or electric bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
As some bike manufacturers fit their bikes with the MonkeyLink system as a standard, the front headlight can be plugged directly into a corresponding holder.
When retrofitting the Lumotec IQ-X E ML 150 CONNECT front light, it can be connected to the MonkeyLink ML-Handlebar Clamp (prod. code 2268392), the corresponding MonkeyLink Bracket 1 for the Ergotec Swell stem (prod. code 2278657) or directly attached to a MonkeyLink stem (such as prod. code 2268386). All holders must be equipped with a system-specific Interface Bike CONNECT for drivetrain systems by Brose, Shimano/Suntour (optional) or Bosch (prod. code 2268402).
• Material: plastic, aluminium
• Installation: MonkeyLink mount
• Power supply: from 6 to 60 volts (DC, suitable for e-bikes*)
• Lamp: LED
• Light output: 150 lux
• Lateral visibility: yes
• Daytime lighting: yes
• Stand light: yes (via e-bike battery)
• Light modes: ON / OFF / SENSO (light/dark sensor: automatic change between day/night)
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Dimensions: approx. 115 mm x 60 mm x 42 mm
• Weight: approx. 127 g (incl. holder)
The front light is compatible with a direct current power source from 6 to 60 V (DC).
For the exact power supply of your e-bike lighting system, please check beforehand with the respective manufacturer.
The light connection of the drivetrain system needs a minimum wattage rating of 7.5 W!
NOT suitable for dynamo!
NOT approved for e-bikes with a speed above 25 km/h or speed pedelecs!
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink Lumotec IQ-X E ML 150 CONNECT front light for e-bikes
• 1 clip holder for the MonkeyLink Interface Bike Connect
Complete your light set with the MonkeyLink ML Rear Light Sport CONNECT for E-Bikes (prod. code 2278652).
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: