- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Muc-Off E-Bike Drivetrain Tool Chain Lubrication Aid
21.95 € RRP €29.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233004601
E-bike riders are familiar with the time-consuming lubrication of the chain because the crank with chain on the pedelec cannot be turned back. With the E-Bike Drivetrain Tool from Muc-Off, you save yourself the inconvenience of oiling the chain – there's no need to roll it forward piece by piece, lift the rear wheel or turn it upside down.
The E-Bike Drivetrain Tool is very simple to use. Use the appropriate bit to insert it precisely into the screw connection of the chainring on the crank spider. When turning back the crank, the chainring is "carried along", thus moving the chain. The protective silicone cover of the little helper prevents damage to the crank. The Muc-Off E-Bike Drivetrain Tool comes with a practical lanyard and a carabiner clip so that the practical tool is always within reach when the chain on your e-bike needs some attention!
• Plug-in tool for the chainring to fix the crank on the e-bike
• Fits most bolt-on chainrings with spider
• Enables easy cleaning and lubrication of the chain
• Precision-machined, easy-grip aluminium housing
• Plug-in attachments are located inside the tool
• Holder with 5 and 6 mm hexagon and T30 bit
• Bit holder with neodymium magnet
• Screw cap with seal
• Silicone sleeve protects the bicycle crank
• Small, practical format to take along
• Anodised surface in Muc-Off Pink
• Incl. carabiner lanyard
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 69 x 23 x 23 mm (without lanyard)
• Material: aluminium 6061, steel, plastic, neodymium
In the box:
• 1 Muc-Off E-Bike drivetrain tool
Remove the tool holder from the housing by unscrewing the top. Select the right bit for your crank arm, insert the tool bit holder and screw the cap back on. The selected tool tip snaps magnetically into the end of the tool. Insert the Drivetrain Tool into a chainring bolt and make sure it is straight and centred. Turn the crank back until it rests against the tool’s silicone sleeve. To clean or maintain the chain, turn the crank on the pedal backwards. After use, the bit can be easily pulled out of the tool end and put back into the housing.
This tool is not compatible with Spiderless chainrings. To check compatibility, simply look at the screw connection of the chainring on your e-bike and compare the screw connection with the sizes of the bit attachments supplied.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: