- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant
Product code: 227723301
Muc-Off’s No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant does exactly what it needs to do to make sure you won’t run out of air on the go. It seals tears and hol... more details
Basic price: €8.54 / 100ml
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Muc-Off’s No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant does exactly what it needs to do to make sure you won’t run out of air on the go. It seals tears and holes reliably within a fraction of a second. With the UV indicator, you can even recognize the smallest punctures, in order to keep in view the sealed damages on your tyre. A cutting-edge formula made from latex and microfibre molecules fills the holes and seals the tyre securely from inside.
The 140 ml pouch is designed to fit a Presta valve perfectly and sufficient to fill a 29“ tubeless system. This pouch can be refilled with the litre bottle and used several times. In this way, you don’t need a syringe for filling through the valve. Of course, you can also pour the sealant directly into the tyre, using the included scoop. Muc-Off’s tubeless sealant also works in extreme temperatures, which allows for using CO2 cartridges as well. No Puncture offers high performance in all tubeless tyres and for all cycling disciplines.
· Highly efficient sealant for MTB and Road
· Suitable for all tubeless systems
· Made from latex with microfibre molecules
· Seals tears and holes up to 6 mm in size
· Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
· Includes UV detection system that highlights any punctures
· Lasts up to 6 months and won’t ball up
· Works at temperatures from –20 °C up to +50 °C
· Non-corrosive, easy to wash off with warm water
· Can be used with CO2 cartridges
· 140 ml pouch Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant
· With fill level viewing window
· 15 ml measuring scoop
· Valve core removal tool
· Two O-rings to take along valve core removal tool at the valve
· UV torch with key ring
Refill bottle including:
· 1000 ml plastic squeeze bottle Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle tubeless sealant
· With dosing nozzle and fill tube
Minimum amount per tyre (add up 30 ml extra for increased protection).
· Road 700C: 30-45 ml (2-3 scoops)
· Cross 700C: 60-75 ml (4-5 scoops or half the pouch)
· 26“/27.5“ MTB: 60-75 ml (4-5 scoops)
· 29“ MTB: 105-140 ml (7-8 scoops or the whole pouch)
· Downhill: 120-140 ml (8 scoops or the whole pouch)
If using in hot temperatures (+30 °C), you should top up sealant in shorter intervals.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: