- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Muc-Off Tubeless AirTag Holder for Muc-Off Presta Valve
16.95 € RRP €19.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233346801
Do you ride tubeless and want to know where your bike is at all times? Then mount the Tubeless AirTag holder to your Muc-Off Presta valve inside the tyre. Tubeless systems with at least 38 mm wide MTB, trekking/hybrid or gravel tyres are ideally suited for mounting the holder.
Hidden invisibly in the rear tyre, easily accessible and with full functionality, your AirTag from Apple sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that nearby active Apple devices can detect using the “Find my” network. It sends the location of your AirTag encrypted to iCloud, where you can view it in the "Find my?” app on a map.
Optimised for use with Muc-Off tubeless Presta valves V1 and V2, the AirTag tracker at the valve base with 4 large flow channels is perfectly integrated into your tubeless set-up and protected from sealant. The 3-piece AirTag holder made of silicone and rubber can be hermetically sealed to completely enclose the Bluetooth tracker. Just in case, the silicone cap dampens tyre contact and the flexible rubber shell of the bracket cushions so that the AirTag and rim at the valve hole are not damaged by violent tyre impacts.
The Muc-Off Tubeless AirTag holder is also available in a set with 44 mm valves under prod. code 2333467. If you don't ride tubeless or on narrow tyres, you can instead mount the lightweight Muc-Off Secure Tag frame holder for Apple AirTag on your standard bottle cage mount (prod. code 2330048).
• AirTag holder for tubeless systems with Muc-Off Presta valve
• Optimised for use with Muc-Off tubeless Presta valves V1 and V2 (44 - 60 mm)
• Mounted inside the tyre on the valve stem
• No interference with the AirTag signal
• Durable, flexible rubber shaft attachment
• Cushions tyre contact
• We recommend installing it in the rear wheel (minimised risk of tyre contact)
• Min. tyre width required: 38 mm
• AirTag mount with 4 flow channels in the tyre shaft
• Tyre continues to be easy to fill with sealant and air
• Protective silicone cover
• Waterproof and dustproof according to IP67 standard
• Easy battery change by loosening the silicone cover
• Rattle-free design with secure fit
• Weight: approx. 7.5 g (with AirTag 19 g)
• Material: plastic, rubber, silicone
In the box:
• 1 Muc-Off Tubeless AirTag holder
The Tubeless valve and the Apple AirTag are not included with the bracket.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: