- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Muc-Off Tubeless AirTag Holder with 44 mm Valve Kit
39.95 € RRP €44.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233346701
Do you ride tubeless and want to know where your bike is at all times? Then fit the 44 mm valve kit from Muc-Off with the matching tubeless AirTag holder to your wheels. All tubeless systems with a Presta rim drilling and min. 38 mm wide MTB, trekking/hybrid or gravel tyres are suitable for mounting the holder.
Hidden invisibly in the rear tyre, easily accessible and with full functionality, your AirTag from Apple sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that nearby active Apple devices can detect using the “Find my” network. It sends the location of your AirTag encrypted to iCloud, where you can view it in the "Find my?” app on a map.
At the base of the valves with 4 large flow channels, the AirTag tracker is perfectly integrated into your tubeless set-up and protected from sealant. The 3-piece AirTag holder made of silicone and rubber can be hermetically sealed to completely enclose the Bluetooth tracker. Just in case, the silicone cap dampens tyre contact and the flexible rubber shell of the bracket cushions so that the AirTag and rim at the valve hole are not damaged by violent tyre impacts.
Three different rubber O-rings allow you to adapt the discreet black Muc-Off tubeless valve to different TL rim profiles for a perfect seal. In addition, the O-ring inside the locking nut of the valve seals the rim from the outside. Thanks to a length of 40 mm, the valve works with MTB, trekking/hybrid and gravel bike rims and still offers sufficient length to attach the valve head of your bike pump.
The Muc-Off Tubeless AirTag holder is also available separately without a valve under prod. code 2333468.
If you don't ride tubeless or on narrow tyres, you can instead mount the lightweight Muc-Off Secure Tag frame holder for Apple AirTag on your standard bottle cage mount (prod. code 2330048).
• Aluminium Presta valves with AirTag holder
• For Tubeless systems
• Min. tyre width required: 38 mm (clincher)
• We recommend installing it in the rear wheel (minimised risk of tyre contact)
• No interference with the AirTag signal
• Tyre-Insert airflow system
• Valve stem and cap made from milled aircraft aluminium
• AirTag mount with 4 flow channels in the tyre shaft
• Easy to fill with sealant and air
• Durable, flexible rubber shaft attachment of the AirTag holder
• Cushions tyre contact
• Protective silicone cover
• Waterproof and dustproof according to IP67 standard
• Easy battery change by loosening the silicone cover
• Rattle-free design with secure fit
• Replaceable valve core and valve base
• Replaceable conical and square valve base rubbers
• Locking nut with rubber seal
• Valve type: Presta
• Valve length: 44 mm
• For valve hole: 6.5 mm
• Weight: approx. 5 g (valve), 7.5 g (AirTag holder, 19 g with AirTag)
• Material: aluminium 7075, metal, rubber (valve), plastic, rubber, silicone (AirTag holder)
In the box:
• 1 Muc-Off Tubeless AirTag holder
• 2 Muc-Off 44 mm tubeless valves, with valve caps
• 6 rubber valve bases (3 pairs)
The Apple AirTag is not included in the scope of delivery of this holder.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: