- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The FAST ARCTIC cycling gloves by Northwave will offer you optimal protection on cold and wet days. Thanks to the THINSULATE material used, they store body heat really well and at the same time ensure optimal moisture transport to the outside. They also score points with plenty of grip and cushioning, as well as a highly wind- and water-repellent Durable Water Repellent finish for optimal weather protection.
• Insulating winter cycling gloves for men, with optimal moisture management
• Highly windproof and water repellent
• Brushed inside with 100g THINSULATE for excellent insulation
• Palm made of grippy synthetic leather for improved handlebar control
• Silicone prints on the palm for optimal grip on the handlebars
• Minimised gel pads combine freedom of movement and cushioning
• Back has wind- and water-repellent DWR finish for optimal weather protection
• Soft, warming fleece cuffs with adjustable velcro fastener
• Microfibre cloth on thumb for sweat absorption
• Touchscreen-compatible at the thumb and index
• Reflective design elements
Palm: 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
Back of the hand: 50% polyamide, 40% polyester, 10% elastane
• Cold protection: 4 (out of 5)
• Rain cover: 5 (out of 5)
• Wind protection: 5 (out of 5)
(manufacturer’s scale from 0 to 5, serves only for orientation within the Northwave clothing range)
A microfibre that is about 10 times thinner than traditional polyester fibres and that is used for the production of winter clothing. THINSULATE fibres protect from cold air and store the body heat, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.