- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MULTICROSS MID GTX flat pedal shoes by northwave offer you an optimal mix of warmth and weather protection for winter. They impress with their FORT WILLIAMS VIBRAM SOLE, which has been specially developed to create unparalleled grip on wet as well as dry surfaces. The EVA midsole provides a lower weight and improved shock absorption of the flat pedal shoes. Thanks to their GORE-TEX KOALA membrane and the comfortable EASYFIT collar, the MTB winter shoes also impress with a strong water and wind block as well as excellent wearing comfort.
With these flat pedal shoes, there's no uncomfortable off-season for you!
• Weatherproof, warming and breathable flat pedal winter shoes
• With highly wind- and water-repellent GORE-TEX KOALA membrane
• Thermal-welded layer construction for dryness and lightness
• EASYFIT collar cuff for high wearing comfort and additional weather protection
• Pull tabs at the front and rear
• Classic lacing
• Seamless toe construction
• Ripstop shaft for high abrasion resistance
• FORT WILLIAMS VIBRAM SOLE for ideal traction on wet and dry surfaces
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• TPU-reinforced toe box
• Ergonomic heel design for a close fit
• Regular Fit
• Weight: approx. 466 g (per pair, size EU 42)
The EASYFIT cuff combines excellent elasticity with the high thermal insulation of the neoprene, for increased mobility and weather protection. Zero overlap and no Velcro straps, so that foot and ankle can move freely.
When temperatures drop to the point where only the toughest people are out and about, that's when the GORE-TEX KOALA membrane comes into its own. Its insulating fibres provide an optimal barrier against the cold, making it suitable for challenging winter conditions. It provides excellent protection against rain and snow, but is also highly breathable and wind-repellent. In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, e.g. after muddy rides.
FORT WILLIAMS VIBRAM SOLE:
This sole has a tread pattern that is specially designed to offer excellent grip no matter if you are on your bike or on foot. For this purpose, the different areas of the sole all come in a different design to perfectly adapt them to various conditions. This means you can use the shoe for a wide range of outdoor activities. The EVA midsole keeps the weight low and optimally absorbs vibrations.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.