- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The BACK-ROLLER FREE pannier by ORTLIEB comes in a double pack. Two panniers, each with a volume of 20 litres, offer plenty of storage space on your everyday rides or your next bike trip. The highlight: The special thing about the ORTLIEB “FREE” collection is that it is a great alternative to products containing PVC without changing the familiar look. All “FREE” bags are made of a fabric that is coated with polyurethane on both sides – no PVC needed.
• Two pannier bags, one each for left and right
• Universal bike bags for the lowrider rack at the front or the rear rack
• Waterproof roll closure
• PU-coated polyester fabric
• With Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20-mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Including reducing adapters for tube diameter 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rear rack
• Upper QL hook and lower sliding hook can be adjusted without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the rear rack
• Integrated inner pocket
• Incl. shoulder strap
• Symmetric shape allows for use on the right or left side
• Reflective design elements
• Material: PD62 / PS60
• Dimensions: approx. H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm (per bag)
• Volume: 2 x approx. 20 l
• Weight: 2 x approx. 925 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=resistant to wheel spray coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB BACK-ROLLER FREE Set consisting of two bike bags
• With 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm), reducing adapters 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs each)
Highlights & Technologies:
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models. It is can be used with almost all types of panniers. Exceptions include Back-Roller City and Sport Roller City and recumbent bike bags.
• Comfortable single-handed operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure connection, the reducing sleeves of the QL2.1 are fitted into the base hook from the sides
• For optimal stability the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the either side of the rack on Office-Bag and Downtown models
• A special tightening technique allows the use of particularly flat nut washers on the inside. This makes it almost flat and protects the goods being transported
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook rail is rotatable in 15-degree steps and adjustable in height.
• All hooks may be adjusted without tools and replaced within seconds
• The upper rail is compatible with optional theft protection systems
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.