- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ORTLIEB XL bicycle bags Back Roller Pro Plus are perfectly suitable for longer tours. With a volume of 70 l (pair), these waterproof bags belong to the largest bicycle bags available on the market. Thanks to their practical roll closure, the luggage will stay dry and clean.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• Waterproof rear panniers with the practical ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK2.1 system
• Classic rear panniers with roll closure
• Made of PU coated Cordura
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder carrying strap
• Suitable for carrier tubes with a diameter of up to 16 mm
• Including reducing inserts for a tube diameter of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch coating to protect the carrier
• Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• Large reflectors
• Can be used on both sides of the carrier thanks to their symmetric shape
• Packable front pocket with reflective binding, perfectly suitable for wet laundry
• Separately available accessories: carrying system (prod. code: 1409952), outside bag (size S) (prod. code: 498323), mesh pocket (prod. code: 1422412), bottle cage (prod. code: 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm, long theft protection (prod. code: 419122), can be combined with Rack-Pack S and M on the rack
In the box: a pair of panniers with 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm), reducing inserts 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs each)
Attention: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
Manufacturer's ref.: F5251 granite black, F5252 signal red-chili
Material: waterproof PU coated nylon fabric, 3D welded
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. 45 x 36/24 x 26 cm each
Volume: 2 bags of approx. 35 l each
Weight: both bags approx. 2008 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system
The bicycle bag support system QUICK-LOCK 2.1 is suitable for all standard carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm and can be comfortably operated with one hand. It is used for almost all bicycle bag models except for the Back-Roller and Sport-Roller City series as well as for recumbent bags. The bag locks automatically and can be unlocked by lifting up the bag at the carrying handle. When the bag is lifted up at the handle, both hooks at the rear side of the bag will open. This is how you can hang the bag onto the carrier. When letting the handle go, both hooks will lock around the carrier tube.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: