- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The waterproof ORTLIEB OFFICE BAG QL 2.1l with roll-top closure can be attached to the luggage rack on the right or left. It can be hooked in and removed in a single step. The office bag offers enough storage space for two DIN A4 folders, laptop, office supplies, mobile, etc. For good visibility in poor light conditions, there are two bright reflectors and a reflective logo on the front of the bag.
• Single pannier for left or right side mounting
• With large Ortlieb logo
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Including reducing adapters for tube diameter 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rear rack
• Material combination of PVC-free PD62 tarpaulin fabric and PS60 (PU)
• Can be mounted either on the left (= standard) or on the right thanks to swivelling suspension
• Lower hook rail made from two-component plastic prevents damages to the rear rack
• Reflective design elements
• Offers room for two large DIN A4 folders, notebook (up to 15.4”), office supplies, mobile etc.
• Internal stiffener with pockets
• Carrying handle
• Removable shoulder strap with padding
• Separately available accessories: theft protection (prod. code 419122), QL2.1 hook 20 mm (prod. code 1998322)
ATTENTION: The shoulder strap should be removed or stowed in the bag before the ride.
• Dimensions: approx. H30 x W40x D17 cm
• Volume: approx. 21 l
• Weight: approx. 1730 g
Note: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=resistant to wheel spray coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB Office Bag QL 2.1 bike bag
• With padded shoulder strap, reducing adapters in 8, 10 and 12 mm (one pair each)
Highlights & Technologies:
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1
The QUICK-LOCK 2.1 bike pannier mounting system is suitable for all standard racks with up to 16mm tube diameter. It allows bike bags to be comfortably hooked in and out with one hand. Automatic closing and opening of the hooks allows you to hook the bag in and out easily. When the pannier is lifted by the handle, the hooks on the reverse side are opened automatically so you can hook in the bag. Once you let go of the handle, the two hooks close around the rack tube.
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Installation type:
- Quick-Lock 2.1