- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The robust SZR-1 scissors by Park Tool are designed for a wide range of a mechanic’s duties including cutting bar tape, protection foils and zip ties. The perfect pair of shop quality scissors for any situation, as the compact cutting instrument isn’t even afraid of tough materials.
High leverage, solid handles and sharp-toothed stainless steel blades ensure a clean cut. A recess in the blade allows you to precisely cut hoses and cables. No matter what you do, the smooth-running scissors with ergonomic handles lie comfortably in your hands – even under high pressure – are built tough and remain sharp for a long time.
· Compact cutting tool in workshop quality
· With short stainless steel blades, approx. 4,5 cm
· Micro toothing with precision cut
· Hardened blade for high cutting performance
· Smooth joint
· Crimping protection
· Wide two-component dual-density handles with soft touch finish
· Material: stainless steel, plastic
· Dimensions: approx. 14 x 7 x 10,9 cm
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: