- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The RESISTANCE PRO DH PANTS by POC offer the best protection and performance for riders who ride in a wide range of different terrains and prefer to wear long trousers. They feature different materials and technologies to guarantee best comfort and protection when going downhill. The trousers come with a flexible double-layer fabric around the hips and are reinforced at the knees to allow for increased safety and robustness. The trousers’ articulated and tapered design offers optimal pedalling comfort – even when wearing protectors.
The back panel of the RESISTANCE PRO DH PANTS is made from robust CORDURA fabric, which is extremely tear-proof, robust and abrasion-resistant. Taped seams keep moisture and dirt outside. Two zipped side pockets offer storage space and serve as vents. A special zip pocket even holds your smartphone. Keys or credit card may be packed into the pocket at the rear.
• MTB downhill trousers for men with preformed cut
• Developed for use in combination with knee pads
• Reinforced hips and knees
• Stretch nylon fabric with water-resistant properties
• Robust CORDURA material at the rear
• Waistband with Velcro for width adjustment
• Small key or credit card pocket on the back
• Side pockets with zip
• Special inner compartment for smartphone inside
• Close-fitting, taped leg ends
• Main material: 91% polyamide, 9% elastane
• Knee inserts: 93% polyamide, 7% polyurethane
• Seating area: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Polyamide fibres guarantee high robustness and abrasion resistance. A brushed surface gives the material a pleasant grip. The fabric is fast-drying and extremely hard-wearing.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 52301 1002
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without inner pants, Without straps