The Aero Top Tube Case ATTK IC FPS from Profile Design was created with aim of providing an accessible and also aerodynamic storage option for bike riders. Mounted to the top tube, the case provides plenty of storage space for small items like energy gels, keys, or tools. You can easily access your utensils through the small opening in the flexible rubber cover, which keeps everything in its place and protected from road splash. On compatible triathlon and time trial bikes, you can bolt the case directly to the top tube, alternatively it can be installed with Velcro straps or zip ties. Thanks to the included Frame Protection Strips (FPS), zip ties have a better hold and your frame is protected from scratches or signs of installation.
• Frame bag mounted to top tube
• Ideal for items such as energy bar, tools, etc.
• Aerodynamic design
• Shape-retaining material
• Content easy to access through small opening
• Precise installation behind the stem
• Cut-out for gear cables and brake hose
• Attached with bolts (compatible triathlon / time trial bikes), zip ties or Velcro straps (not included)
• Incl. frame protection strips for attaching zip ties
• Material: Plastic, shaped rubber
• Volume: approx. 250 cm³ (0.25 l)
• Dimensions: approx. 210 x 40 x 57 mm
• Weight: approx. 145 g
In the box:
• 1 Profile ATTK IC top tube case
• 2 FPS frame protection strips
The FPS Frame Protection Strips can be ordered separately under prod. code 2295837.