- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Profile F40 Armrest Kit can be used to retrofit or renew your existing F40 arm rests. As an important part of the FLYT system, it gives you a total of 42 different arm resting positions.
• Part of the Profile Design FLYT system
• 6061 T6 aluminium platform with velcro strap pad
• 15 mm thick EVA pad
• Padding with Lycra cover
• Compatible with the following Profile brackets: J2, J3, J4, J5, L1, L2 and Aeria
• Including: 1 pair of aluminium arm rests, 1 pair of pads, 4 screws to attach the arm rests
• Weight: approx. 180 g
Profile Design FLYT system:
With the FLYT system, Profile Design wants to simplify the process of fitting an aerobar to a rider. By using a combination of 3 brackets (Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic), 3 armrests (Ergo, Boom (see below) and Race) and 3 extension options (35, 50 and 45/25), it offers 27 different combinations and more than 1000 adjustment options. This results in an uncomplicated basis for individual fit options - for hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters.
For more information and a graphical illustration, please click on the button.
The Boom arm rests are similar to the F-40 arm rests. All other arm rests of Profile's F series are also compatible, yet not part of the FLYT system. The same holds true for all carbon and aluminium extensions of the T and V series.
Components of the FLYT system:
• Profile Sonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281513)
• Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit (product code 2254079)
• Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281512)
• Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Set (product code 2281521)
• Profile Race Injected Armrest Set (product code 2281520)
• Profile F40 Armrest set (product code 2254086)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code 2281504)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code 2281506)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code 2281505)